Nā tō rourou, nā taku rourou ka ora ai te iwi
With your food basket and my food basket the people will thrive
Te Ahua Consulting was born out of the concept of ‘te kakano’ meaning ‘the seed’ in nurturing the seeds of new learning.
It comes from the Māori proverb; ‘E kore au e ngaro te kākano i ruia mai i Rangiātea’, which literally translates as ‘I will never be lost, the seed which was sown from Rangiātea’.
It is envisaged that Te Ahua Consulting will assist its clients to flourish by teaching essential skills and knowledge to participate in the workforce. We believe in the concept of continuous learning to provide you with autonomy and to live life to your full potential. We also perceive that we all have our own inner strengths and resources and so we work from a strength-based practice. Te Ahua Consulting will help you discover your inner strengths and own resources. We have the tools, the vision, the passion, the dedication, motivation, the training, the academic qualifications and the drive to succeed. We can help with your CV preparation, career counselling, employment preparation, job search including cold calling, psychometric profiling testing and assessments, computer, literacy or numeracy training amongst other training.
- We can help you build life skills and work confidence.
- We are able to coach, mentor and empower you to achieve a great outcome.
- We are also able to advise you on how to dress for success.
- We can provide Clinical Social Work supervision, or help you with your social work competency assessment or social work registration or supervise your social work Masters Post graduation thesis.
- We can help you get started with your small business, or write business plans.
- We can also help with strategic marketing and sales to grow your new or existing business.
- We work with rangatahi, (youth) university or polytechnic students, international students, people with disabilities, Māori, Pacifica and migrant peoples and government and private establishments.
- For tertiary institution; we are able to undertake moderation of social work assignments.
- For small businesses; we can help with Quality Management System (QMS) and ISO 9001, gap analysis or risk management or self-assessments as we are a trained QMS lead auditor.